EXODUS 14:14

"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still." - EXODUS 14:14



Saturday, February 6, 2010

There are certain days where I feel so free and nothing can bring me down because
I know what I do have, and I know who I am and there are days where I allow fear to creep inside of me and I want an escape to my "problems", but lately I think I have let it slip my mind who my creator is. It isn't I that created myself and knows me, it is my Father in Heaven.


I like to take drives... especially when the sun is setting.


I come to this place a lot... I think I have a picture of this tree in every season. Fort Boreman Park.


Sometimes I think my only occupation is to laugh...

I don't want to be dead in this temporary life I live. I know I don't have much time on this earth, and I never know how long I have or anyone else important in my life for that matter. Sometimes I wonder if I waste my life...but at the same time I know that I am where I am at this exact moment for a reason, a purpose, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I just want to find God's will...whatever that may be.




No matter where I go, I always find God near.

1 comment:

  1. You are so well written! Wise beyond your years,sweet girl. I am honored to call you friend. :) May God continue to lead you to your calling :)

    ReplyDelete