EXODUS 14:14

"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still." - EXODUS 14:14



Monday, February 21, 2011

Take Me



Take me back to a time when I was younger and everything meant nothing...



Take me back to a time when laughter was all I knew...



Take me back to a time when I was young and thought I knew what love was...





Take me to a place I feel safe...




Take me back to when I was a little girl and had my whole life ahead of me...





Take me anywhere on a map....




Take me back to this memory...



or this memory....


Take me anywhere, to any place, any time, any memory or thought....but none of those things or times define who I am. None of my memories or past failures, accomplishments, good times or bad times will ever define who I am.

The only thing that defines me is who I am in Christ.
So take me to Christ. not just today or right now, but everyday for the rest of my life because He is the one thing I know will never change, fade or create false hope... Take me to nothing but Christ.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. This is amazing Meg! Seriously! You should seriously consider writing...either a book, or an inspirational phrases or something. ;) It was great talking to you at church last Wednesday. :) Hope you are doing well sweetie!

    ReplyDelete